Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Photos of Birds in Flight and others ASWTP

There seemed to be a lot of birds flying near me and the below are a selection:

Black-winged Stilt Touchdown

Masked Lapwing, look at those weapons!

Purple Swamphen

A pair of Straw-necked Ibis

Torresian Crow in flight

Wood Sandpiper in flight

probably my favourite, a Yellow-billed Spoonbill

Black-tailed Godwit flees the camera

Hoary-headed Grebe behind and Australasian Grebe

Willie Wagtail

Wood Sandpiper

Black-fronted Dotterel

Plumed Whistling Ducks

Red-capped Plover

Sharp-tailed Sandpiper

1 comment:

  1. Great selection. My fav is also the spoonbill. But hard to choose. Actually I also like the lapwing and the crow too.

    ReplyDelete